If your D-Link DAP-1360 router has a password for which you can no longer remember or retrieve, then you can reset it to it factory defaults or settings. This will clear the forgotten password (with the all other settings) and let you configure a new one. Follow the steps below to reset the router
1. Turn the router on (if not already on)
2. Locate the small pin-hole reset button at the back
3. Use a paper clip to push the button in the pin-hole for about 10 seconds
4. The lights should change as soon as the reset is completed
5. Then release the reset button and the D-Link DAP1360 router should be reset.