In order to fix this error you have wipe your Mobicel vovo's Cache, please follow the instructions below.
Turn off your Mobicel Vivo (Model: TFGMOB) if you can not switch it off due frozen screen remove the battery for at least 2 seconds and put battery back. Remove SIM card and SD card.
Press and hold both Volume up and Volume down buttons' while holding the Volume buttons Press and hold the Power button until the phone vibrates or the screen lights up.
You will then see 2 options to choose from.
Recovery Mode: Volume Up
Factory Mode: Volume Down
4. Tap the Volume up button to recover mode
5. The next screen will be a Green robot lying down just tab the power button to skip it.
6. Now you are in Recover mode, here you will use the "Volume buttons" to navigate up and down and the power button to confirm selection.
7. Scroll down using the Volume down button to "Wipe cache or any other cache related option" and then press the power button to confirm action.
8. Wait for the wiping to be completed...
9. Select 'Reboot now" and press the power button to restart the phone.