Welcome to SA Tech Help
First prize would be to find a dealer with a replacement faceplace or I see they call it fascia plate. Otherwise I'll have to settle for a good quality picture of an in tact face plate or a user manual, in order to have it Lazer cut on some vinyl to do some kind of diy job.
There is surprisingly little info for telefunken products!
in Telefunken by

1 Answer

0 like 0 dislike
Best answer
by (Genius) (20m points)
selected by

Related questions

1 answer
asked Aug 31, 2016 in Other by Vunene (Genius) (10.4m points) | 3.6k views
SA Tech Help Q2A, where you can ask any question and receive answers from other members of the community'. SA Tech Help Q&A was created to be a free resource linking people with tech questions to experts who could provide answers. Since our launch in 2014, we have grown from a simple Q&A web site to providing additional help such as loans,roms, pricing information and more. All is completely free of charge. ... Do also NOTE that this website is a third party not directly affiliated with any company for which we offer support. If you not satisfied with the provided answer to your question' please use the reply/comment button below the answer section to request further assistance' You might want to add more info to support your question if necessary.