Hi. You can hard or factory reset our Samsung Galxy Grand Neo in one of the following ways
* If you screen is frozen or you could not turn no your phone, we advise you to perform a factory reset using the 'Recovery Mode'.
Note: Please note that performing this procedure will erase all customer data.
- Turn the Galaxy Grand Neo off and then
- Hold the Volume up + Home + Power key at the same time. Once the Android recovery mode appears:
- Scroll down with the Volume Down key and highlight: wipe data / factory reset and confirm with the power key.
- Scroll down with the Volume Down key and highlight: Yes---delete all user dats and confirm with the power key.
- Reboot by short pressing the power key when the wiping is completed
Otherwise, for cases where you have access to your Galaxy Neo but wishes to reset it, follow the steps below.
- Tap Settings
- Tap General > Tap Backup and reset
- Tap Factory data reset
- Tap Reset device
- Delete all