Welcome SA Tech Help.

1 Answer

by (Genius) (10.4m points)
selected by
0 votes
Best answer

Yes you can  - what you need to do is to send yourself an 'Instant money' voucher using your phone. You will then receive a voucher number including the PIN you will have created/chosen. Those are all you will need to withdraw the amount you will have specified during the transaction configurations. The steps you should follow will be more like these here http://satechhelp.co.za/2803/Standard-Bank-Cardless-Money-Transfer-Instant-Money - only that you will use your cell number instead of any other on step5. And on Step1, it can either be from an installed Standard Bandk application, using your phone's internet browser or using the Cellphone backing service. On your Smartphone app, the same option reads 'Withdraw'

Related questions

SA Tech Help Q2A, where you can ask any question and receive answers from other members of the community'. SA Tech Help Q&A was created to be a free resource linking people with tech questions to experts who could provide answers. Since our launch in 2014, we have grown from a simple Q&A web site to providing additional help such as loans,roms, pricing information and more. All is completely free of charge. ... Do also NOTE that this website is a third party not directly affiliated with any company for which we offer support. If you not satisfied with the provided answer to your question' please use the reply/comment button below the answer section to request further assistance' You might want to add more info to support your question if necessary.