Hi. Below are the steps you are to be followed reload the Mobicel 4U's firmware or main software:
- Download and extract the SP Flash Tool
- Install the MTK USB VCOM drivers
- Download and extract the Mobicel 4U Sp Tool firmware version from [HERE]
- Launch the SP Flash Tool from the extracted folder (see step 1)
- Load the Scatter by clicking on 'Scatter loading' and navigate to the extracted firmware folder (See Step 2) and select the text scatter file there by double-clicking it.
- On the files loaded on the SP Flash Tool, untick or deselect 'Preloader'
- Click Download - and connect the Mobicel 4U through a USB cable while it is off
- The Mobicel 4U should be picked up and the flashing should soon start with a red progress bar which should be followed by a yellow bar. The entire process should take 5 min or less and you should get a green tick with 'Download OK' when all is do
- Disconnect and power the Mobicel 4U on. If it gets stuck on the logo screen, pull out and replace the battery > boot into recovery > wipe user data and reboot.