0 like 0 dislike
in Moneyline Financial Service (PTY) LTD by

1 Answer

0 like 0 dislike
by Genius (49,987,250 points)
selected by
Best answer

Call Post office at 0800 53 54 55 or 0800 53 33 50 to cancel the card and then visit your local post office or SASSA to get a replacement card.

Related questions

1 like 0 dislike
0 answers 30 views
1 like 0 dislike
1 answer 26 views
SA Tech Help Q2A, where you can ask any question and receive answers from other members of the community'. SA Tech Help Q&A was created to be a free resource linking people with tech questions to experts who could provide answers. Since our launch in 2014, we have grown from a simple Q&A web site to providing additional help such as loans,roms, pricing information and more. All is completely free of charge.