0 like 0 dislike
in Grindrod (SASSA) by

1 Answer

0 like 0 dislike
by Genius (52,661,060 points)
selected by
Best answer
  1. Your South African Smart ID card or ID book
  2. The child’s birth certificate, provided by the department of home affairs 
  3. A medical report for the child, provided by the hospital where the child was born.
  4. If you are the foster parent of the child' then bring a prove from the court .

Related questions

1 like 0 dislike
2 answers 34 views
0 like 0 dislike
1 answer 5,428 views
asked Jun 15, 2017 by anonymous
0 like 0 dislike
1 answer 26 views
0 like 0 dislike
1 answer 60 views
asked Jun 1, 2016 in Grindrod (SASSA) by anonymous

12,605 questions

11,690 answers


8,690 users

SA Tech Help Q2A, where you can ask any question and receive answers from other members of the community'. SA Tech Help Q&A was created to be a free resource linking people with tech questions to experts who could provide answers. Since our launch in 2014, we have grown from a simple Q&A web site to providing additional help such as loans,roms, pricing information and more. All is completely free of charge.