To bypass the forgotten pattern' you will have to hard reset your Mobicel tango but please note that performing a hard reset on your phone will result in losing all data store in phone memory. See instructions below
- Turn off your Mobicel Tango lite
- Press and hold both Volume up and the Power button until it turns on
- If you come across the "No command" mode then try the following to bypass it to recovery mode:
- Tap the Power key
- Tap the Volume down or up
- Tap the Volume down/up together with the Power key
- Scroll to 'Wipe data/ factory restore' (scroll with Volume Down)
- Confirm selection with the Power button
- Scroll to 'Yes---delete all user data'
- Again, confirm with the Power button
- Wait until you see Wiping complete
- Short press the Power button to 'Reboot now'.
Please use the comment button below this answer to request more help.