Method 1: Soft Reset the Mobicel Vega to clear cache and RAM memory (If occasionally freezing:
=> Simple press and hold the power button until the phone reboots
Method 2: How to restore a Mobicel Vega to factory default ( If your phone is freezing during use, want to fix bugs)
- Go to Settings
- Back up and reset
- Turn on back up my data “ This will automatically backup Mobicel Vega data (such as Wi-Fi Password, call history, App settings and all files stored by apps.
- Factory data reset
- Reset phone and follow the on screen instructions.
Hard reset Method 3 (If you no longer remember your screen lock (Pin, Password, Pattern, Finger print scan) or if the Mobicel Vega is stuck on start screen or frozen.
- Press and hold the power button together with the volume up.
- Release both Keys immediately when you see a lying/dead robot with an exclamation mark.
If you come across the “no command mode”(Skip to step 4 if not) Please refer HERE for bypass combinations
- In the recover mode Scroll down to “Wipe data/factory reset” Using the volume down.
- Press the power Key to confirm your selection.
- In this mode navigate by using Volume Down key to select "yes" and press the power button once.
- Wait until you see “Complete” written in yellow text.
- Scroll Up to “reboot system now” using the volume up to navigate and the power button to reboot your phone.