0 like 0 dislike
in Grindrod (SASSA) by
recategorized by
So as my id if i go to sassa wth my temporaly id will they help me get a new card

1 Answer

0 like 0 dislike
by Genius (51,825,040 points)
selected by
Best answer
Yes' for as long as you have a proof that your original ID card/book (which is an affidavit) is lost.

Related questions

2 like 0 dislike
1 answer 23 views
2 like 0 dislike
1 answer 35 views
0 like 0 dislike
1 answer 16 views
0 like 0 dislike
1 answer 149 views

12,506 questions

11,595 answers


8,400 users

SA Tech Help Q2A, where you can ask any question and receive answers from other members of the community'. SA Tech Help Q&A was created to be a free resource linking people with tech questions to experts who could provide answers. Since our launch in 2014, we have grown from a simple Q&A web site to providing additional help such as loans,roms, pricing information and more. All is completely free of charge.