Welcome to SA Tech Help
in B52 by (User) (810 points)

1 Answer

0 like 0 dislike
Best answer

Since this kind of damage is warranty coverage voided' you can take your phone to any phone repair shop for service.
by (Genius) (20.2m points)

Related questions

1 answer
asked Jul 8, 2015 in Vodacom-RSA by anonymous | 252 views
1 answer
1 answer
1 answer
asked Jul 18, 2014 in Nokia (Microsoft) by Harry (Master) (721k points) | 196 views
1 answer
asked Aug 25, 2019 in Other by anonymous | 26 views
SA Tech Help Q2A, where you can ask any question and receive answers from other members of the community'. SA Tech Help Q&A was created to be a free resource linking people with tech questions to experts who could provide answers. Since our launch in 2014, we have grown from a simple Q&A web site to providing additional help such as loans,roms, pricing information and more. All is completely free of charge. ... Do also NOTE that this website is a third party not directly affiliated with any company for which we offer support. If you not satisfied with the provided answer to your question' please use the reply/comment button below the answer section to request further assistance' You might want to add more info to support your question if necessary.