Please see the following troubleshooting tips
- Turn the washer off, unplug it for at least 5 minutes, plug it back and turn it on to see if the error persists.
- Open the lid and ensure that the door is not being obstructed from closing properly.
- Check to see that the laundry is evenly distributed and that it has not clumped on one side of the wash/spin tub.
- Check whether the washer is on the level surface
- If the problem is still not solved the Call your nearest DEFY service agent or your dealer.
- You can also use this form from this link to request service. https://www.defy.co.za/request-service/?ma=6