- Make sure the air conditioner plug is securely plugged in.
- Are there any obstacles or disturbance supply oscillators in the room that may be disturbing the signal from the remote controller
- Is the a power failure?
- Is the power plug plugged into the wall socket properly.
- Check for a blown fuse or tripped circuit breaker.
- Test the wall socket for power using another appliance.
- Inspect the electrical cord for damage
- Eliminate the use of an extension cord, if any is being used.
- Water full indicator is on. Drain the water.
Please comment below if you need further assistance.