Hey Kevin, is this the network unlocking (so your Vodafone Smart Tab 3G can work with all GSM networks)? Kindly comment below confirming /advising on the unlock type and we will gladly help further. Also, is the supplied # 0546539406 an unlock code you have on hand? If yes, then how did you come up with it. Thanks.
EDIT: To unlock your Vodafone Smart Tab 3G, do the following - (this sadly involves a $19 fee - no there aren't free unlocks as special equipment is required to generate the unlock code using the device's IMEI).
- Go to http://unlocklocks.com/
- At the top right, select 'Vodafone' > then 'Smart Tab 3G > scroll through for your country and select your current carrier or service provider
- Enter your IMEI (you can find this by dialing *#06# on your Vodafone Smart Tab 3G)
- Click on unlock it now and follow the screen prompts to make the payment
- After receiving the unlock code in your email (may take upto 6 hours), power on your tablet with an unsupported carrier SIM
- When prompted for the unlock code, enter it and click Ok and that should be it