Please note that you will loose all data currently stored in the Galaxy Star II device using this method.
- With the Samsung GT 5260 (Galaxy Star II) turned off (or on off mode)
- Press and hold Vol Down + Power Button Until it powers on and/or displays the Recovery Menu
- Scroll down using the Vol Down key and select 'Wipe data/ factory reset' confirm selection using the home button.
- Scroll down again and select 'Yes' and confirm with the home button
- Scroll and select 'Reboot now' when you see 'Data wipe is complete'. The device should be reset to factory defaults at reboot after that.