- Run a Google search or post on this very site requesting assistance with your particular device's firmware download (please include your device's make/brand and model number) - and download and save your device's firmware file to your computer (unzip the main file name but leave all files like .IMG inside as they are
- Download the Smart Phone Flash Tool from here and extract and run it using the 'flash tool' application file
- First off click the Download tab, then click the Scatter Loading and select scatter .txt file from your downloaded firmware file - it will be like MT..._Android_scatter.txt under the Scatter-loading browsing...
Ensure that the following are all selected: PRELOADER, UBROOT, BOOTING, SEC_RO, LOGO, ANDROID, USERDATA
- Then click on the "Format" tab and then select "Auto format flash" then click on
- After click on "I> Start" - wait until the green progress bar is completed and a "Format Complete" window with a green tick appears
- Disconnect the phone, remove and re-insert the battery
- Click on the download tab and click "Download"
- Connect your phone and let it be detected and flashed (MTK USB VCOM drivers are necessary for this stage to work) After all, the Privacy Protection Password should be reset and the device should be able to allow usability.
SOLUTION PART ONE https://satechhelp.co.za/3992/please-privacy-protection-password-unlock-solution