New user registration have been temporarily suspended due to bad bots attacking the site. Till further notice. Please use the feedback feature for follow ups.

Can i apply fr loan if i get child support grant

in Cellphone Banking
0 votes

1 Answer

by (Genius) (10.4m points)
edited by
0 votes
Best answer

Hey Gertruida, no there is no official scheme that makes provision for parents/guardians of children that are SASSA grant beneficiaries to avail a loans and repay them on the pension day. Not even the non-child grant SASSA grant beneficiaries can do this. The umoya Manje scheme only makes provision for buying airtime and electricity and the SASSA child grant accounts did not seem to be legible for it - it is only available for non-child grant SASSA beneficiaries. Moneyline Financia Services (PTY) LTD (a subsidiary of Net1) is the one company that offers social grant beneficiaries SASSA account-based loans and you can phone them at 0113432086

Related questions

SA Tech Help Q2A, where you can ask any question and receive answers from other members of the community'. SA Tech Help Q&A was created to be a free resource linking people with tech questions to experts who could provide answers. Since our launch in 2014, we have grown from a simple Q&A web site to providing additional help such as loans,roms, pricing information and more. All is completely free of charge. ... Do also NOTE that this website is a third party not directly affiliated with any company for which we offer support. If you not satisfied with the provided answer to your question' please use the reply/comment button below the answer section to request further assistance' You might want to add more info to support your question if necessary.