like dislike
in Cellc-RSA by Genius (34,144,140 points)
I blocked my PUk. How do I swap it for a New one as I am told this one is dead.

1 Answer

like dislike
by Guru (1,506,310 points)
selected by
Best answer


1. Purchase a new SIM card.

Note: Do not RICA your New SIM card.

2. Prepair the following

  • Your ID number
  • 3 numbers you frequently called
  • The new SIM card's Serial number (normally starts with 89)
  • You last recharge Amount, date and balance

3. The proceed to call 084 140 from another cell number/phone (calling from a CellC phone will be free of charge)

Do note that you will gain all the benefits you had accumulated on the previous SIM card.

Related questions

like dislike
1 answer 23,852 views
like dislike
1 answer 4,075 views
2 like dislike
2 answers 97 views
like dislike
1 answer 897 views
like dislike
1 answer 676 views

12,512 questions

11,600 answers


8,415 users

SA Tech Help Q2A, where you can ask any question and receive answers from other members of the community'. SA Tech Help Q&A was created to be a free resource linking people with tech questions to experts who could provide answers. Since our launch in 2014, we have grown from a simple Q&A web site to providing additional help such as loans,roms, pricing information and more. All is completely free of charge.