Welcome SA Tech Help.

I cant change my umoja meter number

in SA Tech Help
0 votes
i cant change my umoja meter number?

1 Answer

by (Genius) (10.4m points)
edited by
+1 vote
Best answer

Hey Lauren, Do the following to change your Registered Manje Services meter number:

  1. Ensure you have some little airtime (the *120* service charges 20c per 20 sec as you may already know
  2. Dial *120*4444# and choose option 1 'Electricity'
  3. Then choose Option 5 Change meter number'
  4. Reply with the new meter number and submit...

 If the above will still not work, then I suggest you reach out for further help in the same way suggested on your previous question's answer here https://satechhelp.co.za/4444/umoja-manje-electricity

Related questions

SA Tech Help Q2A, where you can ask any question and receive answers from other members of the community'. SA Tech Help Q&A was created to be a free resource linking people with tech questions to experts who could provide answers. Since our launch in 2014, we have grown from a simple Q&A web site to providing additional help such as loans,roms, pricing information and more. All is completely free of charge. ... Do also NOTE that this website is a third party not directly affiliated with any company for which we offer support. If you not satisfied with the provided answer to your question' please use the reply/comment button below the answer section to request further assistance' You might want to add more info to support your question if necessary.