Welcome SA Tech Help.
hy my name is monica from mpumalanga embalenhle,i need to stop buying electricity with my sassa card,i get R640 and when iam going to with draw the money i will find that i only have R200 in my sassa card this month i only get R100 and i have two childrend to support with that money couse iam not working

1 Answer

by (Genius) (10.4m points)
selected by
0 votes
Best answer
Hey Monica. Please see the answer here http://www.satechhelp.co.za/482/Stop-Umoya-Manje for assistance with canceling the Umoya Manje (airtime and electricity) service.

Related questions

SA Tech Help Q2A, where you can ask any question and receive answers from other members of the community'. SA Tech Help Q&A was created to be a free resource linking people with tech questions to experts who could provide answers. Since our launch in 2014, we have grown from a simple Q&A web site to providing additional help such as loans,roms, pricing information and more. All is completely free of charge. ... Do also NOTE that this website is a third party not directly affiliated with any company for which we offer support. If you not satisfied with the provided answer to your question' please use the reply/comment button below the answer section to request further assistance' You might want to add more info to support your question if necessary.