Hi. To reset the password or PIN if you still remember and have access to the email address you used when registering the Vodafone Protect app, go here http://www.satechhelp.co.za/4644/Reset-Vodafone-Protect-Pin-Online-South-Africa - Otherwise, you can reset the Huawei Ascend Y221 by following the below steps
- Turn the Ascend Y221 off
- Press and hold both the Volume Up and the Power keys
- Release then when you see the Android image and allow some few seconds - the Android recovery menu should display
- Scroll down to 'Wipe data/factory reset' using the Volume down key
- Confirm the selection by short pressing the Power button
- Scroll to 'Yes---delete all user data' and confirm with the power button
- Wait for the reset/wipe to complete and then short press the power button to restart the phone and set it up again.