Do the following to reset your VF685 Smart Kicka in case you ever loose of forget your screen-lock (like pattern, password or PIN) or if the user data or cache gets corrupt so as to hinder proper boot.
- Turn off the Vodafone Smart Kicka (VF685)
- Press and hold both Volume Up and the Power button until the Android System Recovery menu appears
- Scroll to Wipe data/ factory restore (scroll with Volume Down/Up)
- Select with the Power button
- Scroll to Yes- delete all user data
- Confirm with the power button
- Wait until you see Wiping complete
- Select Reboot now and confirm with the Power button.
You should be done after all that!