New user registration have been temporarily suspended due to bad bots attacking the site. Till further notice. Please use the feedback feature for follow ups.
Hello, I would like to know how I can get the Social relief grant R350  from Sassa without a bank account? Please help. Thank you

1 Answer

by (Genius) (21.5m points)
0 votes
Best answer

In this case payment will be effected through a money transfer, once all the necessary validations have been completed.
by (User) (600 points)
What steps do I have to take to get my money transfure, what will I need to do
by (Genius) (21.5m points)
Visit your nearest Post Office, they should be able to open a Postbank account for you and link it with your Social relief grant.
asked Jul 13, 2020 in Post Bank (SASSA) by Ntombizodwa How can I get my 350 on sassa

Related questions

SA Tech Help Q2A, where you can ask any question and receive answers from other members of the community'. SA Tech Help Q&A was created to be a free resource linking people with tech questions to experts who could provide answers. Since our launch in 2014, we have grown from a simple Q&A web site to providing additional help such as loans,roms, pricing information and more. All is completely free of charge. ... Do also NOTE that this website is a third party not directly affiliated with any company for which we offer support. If you not satisfied with the provided answer to your question' please use the reply/comment button below the answer section to request further assistance' You might want to add more info to support your question if necessary.