Welcome to SA Tech Help
Can anyone apply for the special COVID-19 Social Relief of Distress?
in Grindrod (SASSA) by (Genius) (20.3m points)

1 Answer

0 like 0 dislike
Applicants must be:

N South African Citizens, Permanent Residents or Refugees registered with Home Affairs; Resident within the borders of the Republic of South Africa; Above the age of 18; Unemployed; Not receiving any income; Not receiving any social grant; Not receiving any unemployment insurance benefit and does not qualify to receive unemployment insurance benefits; Not receiving a stipend from the National Student Financial Aid Scheme; Not receiving any other government COVID-19 response support; and Not resident in a government funded or subsidised institution.
by (Genius) (20.3m points)
How do i include my bank details on R350 Grant

Related questions

SA Tech Help Q2A, where you can ask any question and receive answers from other members of the community'. SA Tech Help Q&A was created to be a free resource linking people with tech questions to experts who could provide answers. Since our launch in 2014, we have grown from a simple Q&A web site to providing additional help such as loans,roms, pricing information and more. All is completely free of charge. ... Do also NOTE that this website is a third party not directly affiliated with any company for which we offer support. If you not satisfied with the provided answer to your question' please use the reply/comment button below the answer section to request further assistance' You might want to add more info to support your question if necessary.