New questions often answered in 5 minutes.

Hi will they need the kids certificate

in SA Tech Help
0 votes
related to an answer for: application for a new sassa card

1 Answer

by (Genius) (20.5m points)
0 votes
Best answer

If you want to apply for a child support grant then yes you'll need the child/children's certificate, proof of residence and a certified copy of your ID.

Related questions

SA Tech Help Q2A, where you can ask any question and receive answers from other members of the community'. SA Tech Help Q&A was created to be a free resource linking people with tech questions to experts who could provide answers. Since our launch in 2014, we have grown from a simple Q&A web site to providing additional help such as loans,roms, pricing information and more. All is completely free of charge. ... Do also NOTE that this website is a third party not directly affiliated with any company for which we offer support. If you not satisfied with the provided answer to your question' please use the reply/comment button below the answer section to request further assistance' You might want to add more info to support your question if necessary.