New questions often answered in 5 minutes.
0 votes
in Financial Services by
by User (100 points)
How do you register for advance electricity

1 Answer

0 votes
by Genius (34,235,140 points)
selected by
Best answer
Hi. Deneo. The SASSA social grant funds proves to be available in the ATMs but not available for withdrawal. It is said that it will only be available for withdrawal on the 1st of Jan. The Umoya Manje service is however available for advance airtime and electricity for the month of January though.

12,971 questions

12,034 answers


11,276 users

SA Tech Help Q2A, where you can ask any question and receive answers from other members of the community'. SA Tech Help Q&A was created to be a free resource linking people with tech questions to experts who could provide answers. Since our launch in 2014, we have grown from a simple Q&A web site to providing additional help such as loans,roms, pricing information and more. All is completely free of charge.