Welcome SA Tech Help.

deregister stop umoya manje pls

in Other "please specify"
0 votes
I stop using umoya manje for two months back but still every month they deduct my 100 rand    I don't know what can I do pls help

1 Answer

by (Genius) (10.4m points)
0 votes
Hi. Contact Zazoo LTD's support (it is the company that facilitate the Umoya Manje - formally known as Net1 Mobile Solutions). The contact details are on the answer here http://www.satechhelp.co.za/3851/Buying-Airtime-Sassa-Card-Stop-Happening

Related questions

SA Tech Help Q2A, where you can ask any question and receive answers from other members of the community'. SA Tech Help Q&A was created to be a free resource linking people with tech questions to experts who could provide answers. Since our launch in 2014, we have grown from a simple Q&A web site to providing additional help such as loans,roms, pricing information and more. All is completely free of charge. ... Do also NOTE that this website is a third party not directly affiliated with any company for which we offer support. If you not satisfied with the provided answer to your question' please use the reply/comment button below the answer section to request further assistance' You might want to add more info to support your question if necessary.