Welcome SA Tech Help.

Sassa social grant statements

in Financial Services
by (Expert) (59.0k points)
0 votes
hi i would like to know how i can obtain my bank statememts from previous year, where can i get my statements?

1 Answer

by (Genius) (10.4m points)
selected by
0 votes
Best answer
Hi. You can request statements from CPS by calling the CPS Call Centre. Contact the CPS Call Centre on 0800 600 160 (toll free from a landline). Call Net1 CPS and ask for a statement to be sent to you.

Related questions

SA Tech Help Q2A, where you can ask any question and receive answers from other members of the community'. SA Tech Help Q&A was created to be a free resource linking people with tech questions to experts who could provide answers. Since our launch in 2014, we have grown from a simple Q&A web site to providing additional help such as loans,roms, pricing information and more. All is completely free of charge. ... Do also NOTE that this website is a third party not directly affiliated with any company for which we offer support. If you not satisfied with the provided answer to your question' please use the reply/comment button below the answer section to request further assistance' You might want to add more info to support your question if necessary.