Hi. You are to hard reset your ZTE Switch X1 to its factory defaults/settings in the following way:
1. With the device turned *Off* - Press and hold both the Volume Up and the Power button at the same time.
2. Release both as soon as you see the Android system recovery menu
3. Scroll down to "Wipe data/factory reset" and select or confirm selection by short pressing the power button
4. Scroll down to "Yes - delete all user data" and select or confirm selection by short pressing the power button
5. When the wiping is completed, highlight "Reboot now" and confirm selection with the Power button.
The ZTE Switch X1 will then restart and the reset should be completed - you will then have to re-setup your Android Device's System.