The steps above worked. Thanks Thom.
To assist others, just some clarity:
1. First turn the Vodacom Power Tab 10 off.
2. Press both Volume down and Volume Up with the Power key three times.
3. After the third time only release the power key and continue holding the Volume keys until the Boot mode menu appears.
4. Boot mode displays as "FACTORY MODE"
5. Select Factory Mode by pressing the Power button
6. This then reveals a List of options
7. Scroll down to CLEAR eMMC and select it. Scrolling is done with Volume buttons and selecting is done with Power button.
8. This will initiate the data wipe.
9. Wait until it's done. Once done, tablet is ready to be setup again.