After sending funds using Standard Bank's Instant money, it may become for one reason or the other that you may need to cancel the same transaction. Below are the steps you are to follow to go about cancelling the transaction. Only note the the R9.99 service fee charged is never refundable together with the sent sum :(
- Log into your Internet Banking account
- Place your cursor on 'Payments'
- Move it to and click on ''Instant Money'
- Select 'Cancel Instant Money transaction' and click Next
- Select the transaction you intend to cancel by clicking on the radio button on the left of the transaction(s) and click Next
- Enter the OTP you receive on your phone/email and click Next
- Enter the Cash Collection Pin you had used for the transaction and click Next
- Review everything and click 'Confirm' to complete the cancellation - you will get a cancellation successful notice on the page that follows.