Welcome SA Tech Help.

1 Answer

by (Genius) (10.4m points)
selected by
0 votes
Best answer
Hi. If you lose your SASSA Card you must report it to your nearest SASSA office and get a replacement card at the SASSA office at a cost of R 20. You must contact the CPS Call Centre on 0800 600 160 (toll free from a landline) to block your lost SASSA Card if you cannot go to your nearest SASSA office immediately after you have lost your SASSA Card.

Related questions

SA Tech Help Q2A, where you can ask any question and receive answers from other members of the community'. SA Tech Help Q&A was created to be a free resource linking people with tech questions to experts who could provide answers. Since our launch in 2014, we have grown from a simple Q&A web site to providing additional help such as loans,roms, pricing information and more. All is completely free of charge. ... Do also NOTE that this website is a third party not directly affiliated with any company for which we offer support. If you not satisfied with the provided answer to your question' please use the reply/comment button below the answer section to request further assistance' You might want to add more info to support your question if necessary.