Welcome SA Tech Help.

Child support grant

in Tech Under General
by (Expert) (59.0k points)
0 votes
Hi, My mother passed on recently she was receiving her old age grant and my brothers daughter child support, so i would like to know what can i do to have the child support grant moved to my account as i am now the guardian of my brothers daughter?

1 Answer

by (Genius) (21.7m points)
0 votes
Go to your nearest SASSA office with the following docs
Your ID book/card
Your mother's dirth certificate
The daughter's birth certificate
And proof of residents
Make a copy of each document and certify them at your nearest police station.
by (Expert) (43.7k points)
Go to your local police station for an affidavit and then to your local social worker with all the documents mentioned above. Goodluck!

Related questions

SA Tech Help Q2A, where you can ask any question and receive answers from other members of the community'. SA Tech Help Q&A was created to be a free resource linking people with tech questions to experts who could provide answers. Since our launch in 2014, we have grown from a simple Q&A web site to providing additional help such as loans,roms, pricing information and more. All is completely free of charge. ... Do also NOTE that this website is a third party not directly affiliated with any company for which we offer support. If you not satisfied with the provided answer to your question' please use the reply/comment button below the answer section to request further assistance' You might want to add more info to support your question if necessary.