Hey - the reset button at the back brakes electric circuit only. To clear a forgotten pattern or any other screen lock mode (PIN or Password), please follow the steps below.
- Press and hold the Volume Up and the Power button, until it brings up an image of a green Android robot lying on its back with an exclamation mark and says no command
- At that stage, short press the Power button and that should bring up the Android recovery menu.
- Scroll with Volume down to 'Wipe data/factory reset'
- Short press the Power button
- Scroll with Volume down to 'Yes----delete all user data'
- Short press the Power button and wait until you get 'Reboot Now'
- Short press the Power button - Done