Welcome SA Tech Help.
how can my mom register again at umoya manje sassa card grant

1 Answer

by (Genius) (21.7m points)
selected by
0 votes
Best answer
Your can dial *130*4444# and follow the instructions to re-register umoya manje. Or you had already tried that with no success? Then you need to contact support the same way you did when you cancelled the service at first. This is sadly common for accounts that previously requested a cancellation of the Umoya Manje service.

Related questions

SA Tech Help Q2A, where you can ask any question and receive answers from other members of the community'. SA Tech Help Q&A was created to be a free resource linking people with tech questions to experts who could provide answers. Since our launch in 2014, we have grown from a simple Q&A web site to providing additional help such as loans,roms, pricing information and more. All is completely free of charge. ... Do also NOTE that this website is a third party not directly affiliated with any company for which we offer support. If you not satisfied with the provided answer to your question' please use the reply/comment button below the answer section to request further assistance' You might want to add more info to support your question if necessary.