Here is the hard reset procedure for the SANSUI LifePad 701
- Turn the tablet off
- Press and hold the Power button and the Volume Down button at the same time and release both as soon see the "SANSUI" splash screen.
- Wait until you see the Android robot with opened bowels and a red Triangle and an exclamation mark
- Then press hold the Power and quickly short press the Volume Up key (while the Power button is still held down) and quickly release both buttons at the same time as soon as posible - the Android system recovery menu should display at this stage.
- Scroll to and select "Wipe data/ factory reset" and confirm selection with the power button.
- Scroll and select "Yes - delete all user data" and confirm selection with the power button.
- Wait for the wiping
- With "Reboot now selected" - confirm selection with the power button and the tab should restart.