To hard reset your Lenovo IdeaPad S6000L-F Tablet, do the following:
With the tablet turned off...
1. Press and Hold the Volume Up key + the Power button key for about 5-6 seconds and release all at once as soon as you see the white writings.
2. With the arrow "=>" at "Recovery Mode" - short press the Volume Down (to confirm selection)
3. You should soon after see the green Android robot lying on it back with its bowels opened (With "No Command")
4. Now short press Power button key to display the Android System Recovery menu of the Lenovo S6000L-F Tablet
5. Scroll with Volume Down and highlight "Wipe data/factory reset" (confirm selection with the Volume Up button)
6. Scroll with Vol Down and highlight "Yes--delete all user data" (confirm selection with the Volume Up button)
7. When the wiping is complete, highlight "Reboot now" (confirm selection with the Volume Up button)