Welcome SA Tech Help.

documents do I need to apply for child support grant

0 votes
What documents do I need to apply for child support grant , I'm married

1 Answer

by (Genius) (10.4m points)
0 votes
Best answer

Hey Logan, you will need the following to apply for a Child Support Grant

  • Barcoded ID book/Card
  • Child's Birth certificate
  • Proof of Marriage (merital certificate)
  • Proof of income (Payslip, bank statement or a similar document)

Related questions

SA Tech Help Q2A, where you can ask any question and receive answers from other members of the community'. SA Tech Help Q&A was created to be a free resource linking people with tech questions to experts who could provide answers. Since our launch in 2014, we have grown from a simple Q&A web site to providing additional help such as loans,roms, pricing information and more. All is completely free of charge. ... Do also NOTE that this website is a third party not directly affiliated with any company for which we offer support. If you not satisfied with the provided answer to your question' please use the reply/comment button below the answer section to request further assistance' You might want to add more info to support your question if necessary.