Welcome SA Tech Help.

sim swap to re-register

in Umoya/Power Manje (SASSA)
0 votes
(if i lost my phone   number that is related to my grant registration and i do a sim swap to get my old number back will i be able to re register my details for manje services
related to an answer for: Registration failed

1 Answer

by (Genius) (10.4m points)
edited by
0 votes
Best answer
Hey Melize, you will not need to re-register if you perform a SIM Swap and recover your old number. After all, that is all that the Umoya Manje service recognises you by - the cell number. You will be able to continue using the service like you used to.

Related questions

SA Tech Help Q2A, where you can ask any question and receive answers from other members of the community'. SA Tech Help Q&A was created to be a free resource linking people with tech questions to experts who could provide answers. Since our launch in 2014, we have grown from a simple Q&A web site to providing additional help such as loans,roms, pricing information and more. All is completely free of charge. ... Do also NOTE that this website is a third party not directly affiliated with any company for which we offer support. If you not satisfied with the provided answer to your question' please use the reply/comment button below the answer section to request further assistance' You might want to add more info to support your question if necessary.