Welcome to SA Tech Help
I need my latest social grant card statement, how can I get it urgently?
in Grindrod (SASSA) by
recategorized by
0 0
Please I need the same. It does not help to call nobody not at the tollfree or the head office phones were answered . Please give me an email adress.
0 0
Did anyone help you? Need statement urgent...

1 Answer

0 like 0 dislike
Best answer
Hi' You have to Contact CPS Call Centre on 0800 600 160  toll free from a landline to request your SASSA statement.
by (Genius) (20.2m points)
selected by
SA Tech Help Q2A, where you can ask any question and receive answers from other members of the community'. SA Tech Help Q&A was created to be a free resource linking people with tech questions to experts who could provide answers. Since our launch in 2014, we have grown from a simple Q&A web site to providing additional help such as loans,roms, pricing information and more. All is completely free of charge. ... Do also NOTE that this website is a third party not directly affiliated with any company for which we offer support. If you not satisfied with the provided answer to your question' please use the reply/comment button below the answer section to request further assistance' You might want to add more info to support your question if necessary.