Welcome SA Tech Help.

How can i ask online a 90day statement

in Other "please specify"
0 votes

1 Answer

by (Genius) (21.7m points)
0 votes
Hi' If you are talking about SASSA statement please contact CPS Center at this number 0800 600 160 toll free from a landline to request your SASSA statement.
by (Genius) (10.4m points)
moved by
Hi. If this is a SASS statement, then please do note that it is to be only requested by phoning Net1 CPS' Call Center. All other banks requires a branch visit since you will need their authentication stamp.

Related questions

SA Tech Help Q2A, where you can ask any question and receive answers from other members of the community'. SA Tech Help Q&A was created to be a free resource linking people with tech questions to experts who could provide answers. Since our launch in 2014, we have grown from a simple Q&A web site to providing additional help such as loans,roms, pricing information and more. All is completely free of charge. ... Do also NOTE that this website is a third party not directly affiliated with any company for which we offer support. If you not satisfied with the provided answer to your question' please use the reply/comment button below the answer section to request further assistance' You might want to add more info to support your question if necessary.