Welcome SA Tech Help.

can the money be reverseable if dialled wrong number

in Other "please specify"
by (User) (1.7k points)
0 votes

1 Answer

by (Genius) (10.4m points)
0 votes
Hi. What money send service have you use. Virtually all money send services should allow transaction cancellations for any reason. They only normally do not refund transactional fees though. Let us know the money send service name in question and we will try and assist further.
by (Genius) (21.7m points)
moved by
Hello Zandile
You can cancel the transaction see instructions here http://www.satechhelp.co.za/6366/Cancel-Instant-Money-Transaction-Standard-Bank.
The money is protected by a pin code that you created during the procces of sending, means they won't be able to withdraw the money unless you gave the pin to the same wrong number again.

Related questions

SA Tech Help Q2A, where you can ask any question and receive answers from other members of the community'. SA Tech Help Q&A was created to be a free resource linking people with tech questions to experts who could provide answers. Since our launch in 2014, we have grown from a simple Q&A web site to providing additional help such as loans,roms, pricing information and more. All is completely free of charge. ... Do also NOTE that this website is a third party not directly affiliated with any company for which we offer support. If you not satisfied with the provided answer to your question' please use the reply/comment button below the answer section to request further assistance' You might want to add more info to support your question if necessary.